Allows the community to:
- Manage the aggregation of the reserve asset ($BNB)
- Add locked liquidity to the LP on the DEX via temporary vault.
- Claim rewards generated in the main wallet
- Launch the protocol when conditions are met.
- Staking are done within the ecosystem with the maximum APY(Annual percentage Yeild)
Will allow the protocol to:
- Ensure flexibility, stability, and execution of vital functionalities.
- Maintain constant yield generation within the main wallet
- Maintain the tax/burn system to ensure deflation of native supply and inflation of reserve assets within the vaults.
- Maintain ever-rising price floor by adding monetary value to liquidity pool and main vault.
Allows the ecosystem to ensure:
- Buys and sells are contributing to overall yield generation. The higher the volume, the bigger the main vault, the faster the deflation, the faster the native token price appreciation, the higher the yield, the faster the collectable rewards for holders.
- Acceleration of the protocol value and a rising cyclic price floor.
- Deflation of supply.
We are committed to this project, for the long term, in order to build something that we as a community look at in the future and are proud to say we were a part of and that generates the most amount of benefit for our community and the charities we will be supporting.
Because of that, and because of the nature of the cryptocurrency market at present, we are making a number of commitments as a team in order to show our community that they will gain more by looking to the long term future of the project, and that this project is Rug Pull Proof.
We will announce the ownership of the token smart contract upon launch, preventing our devs and team from being able to modify the contract or executing any kind of malicious code that could be stored.
By logic alone, after that 2 month point we will gain more from continuing to grow our project than abandoning it like many (ponzi) founding teams sadly do – meaning that our community won’t have to trust us.. although we hope that our actions over the next 2 months.
Multi chain Incubator
Geld Finance supports multichain ecosystem mainly bsc and ether chain the token are available in bscscan and etherscan websites. Geld Finance can be viewed on the explorer using the smart contract address of the token. Geld Finance initially supports BEP 20 and ERC 20 standards which will be expanded to other blockchain such as polygon, harmony.
BEP 20 Standard
BEP-20 is a token standard on Binance It's Smart Chain that extends ERC-20, the most common Ethereum token standard. You can think of it as a blueprint for tokens that defines how they can be spent, who can spend them, and other rules for their usage. Due to its similarity to Binance Chain’s BEP-2 and Ethereum’s ERC-20, it’s compatible with both.
BEP-20 was conceived as a technical specification for Binance Smart Chain, with the goal of providing a flexible format for developers to launch a range of different tokens. These could represent anything from shares in a business to dollars stored in a bank vault
Of course, one could equally create a native asset as a BEP-20 token, or even peg tokens from other blockchains to make them usable on Binance Smart Chain. This is what’s done with “Peggy” coins, which are essentially BEP-20 versions of other crypto assets (such as LINK or XRP).
BEP-20 token transfers are fuelled with BNB. This provides an incentive for validators to include the transactions in the blockchain, as they’ll collect the BNB as a fee for their troubles. Binance Smart Chain was envisioned as something of an extension to Binance Chain. With dual chain architecture, both chains are complementary – Binance Smart Chain caters to decentralized applications without congesting the original chain, which is optimized for ultra-fast trading.
ERC 20 Standard
The ERC-20 introduces a standard for Fungible Tokens, in other words, they have a property that makes each Token be exactly the same (in type and value) of another Token. For example, an ERC-20 Token acts just like the ETH, meaning that 1 Token is and will always be equal to all the other Tokens.
The ERC-20 (Ethereum Request for Comments 20), proposed by Fabian Vogel Steller in November 2015, is a Token Standard that implements an API for tokens within Smart Contracts.
It provides functionalities like to transfer tokens from one account to another, to get the current token balance of an account and also the total supply of the token available on the network. Besides these it also has some other functionalities like to approve that an amount of token from an account can be spent by a third party account.
If a Smart Contract implements the following methods and events it can be called an ERC-20 Token Contract and, once deployed, it will be responsible to keep track of the created tokens on Ethereum.
Exposes details about tokens and related operations in the environment in a simple, intuitive dashboard.
Visualize smart contracts, balances, token owners, minters, transfer activities, and more. The Token Explorer takes advantage of the organizational information and decorates the account addresses with human readable information.
A blockchain explorer is a piece of software that uses API and blockchain node to draw various data from a blockchain and then uses a database to arrange the searched data and to present the data to the user in a searchable format.
User’s inputs are searchable terms on the explorer which are then searched through an organized table on the database. The explorer will already have organized data from a blockchain into the table format.
For most users, a blockchain explorer will allow you to search and explore data about recently mined blocks or recently carried out transactions on a blockchain. Ideally, they allow you to view a live feed of blocks as they are mined, as well as the data related to the blocks.
Blockchain explorers are the Google of cryptocurrencies and blockchain. They allow users to access different details related to transactions on specific wallet addresses and blockchains including amount transacted, sources and destination of funds, and status of the transactions.
They can be used to extract virtually any data related to transactions, wallets, and blockchains including rich lists and hidden messages.
Proof of work (POW)
Proof of Work (PoW) is the mechanism that allows the decentralized network to come to consensus, or agree on things like account balances and the order of transactions. This prevents users "double spending" their coins and ensures that the Ethereum chain is incredibly difficult to attack or overwrite. The proof-of-work protocol, requires miners to go through an intense race of trial and error to find the nonce for a block. Only blocks with a valid nonce can be added to the chain. POW is also responsible for issuing new currency into the system and incentive for miners to do the work. Because miners work in a decentralized way, it's possible for two valid blocks to be mined at the same time. This creates a temporary fork. Eventually one chain will become the accepted chain once a subsequent block has been mined and added, making it longer.
Proof of stake (POS)
To be eligible to participate, users are required to deposit and risk a large number of cryptocurrency, this is known as a “stake”. People who provide a stake (known as “forgers”) are randomly selected to record and verify information on the blockchain. Forgers participating in proof of stake cannot spend or move their stake. If they are caught recording false information or doing something against the rules, they risk forfeiting their entire stake. In most proof of stake systems, the larger your stake the greater your chances of being selected to record and verify the blockchain. Forgers are willing to endure the cost and risks of staking for the chance to earn transaction fees paid by users of the system.
Proof of Burn
- Coin burning is the process by which digital currency miners and developers can remove tokens or coins from circulation, thereby slowing down inflation rates or reducing the total circulating supply of coins
- By reducing the number of tokens in supply, developers and miners hope to make the tokens that remain in circulation rarer, and thus more valuable.
- Proof of burn (PoB) is one of the several consensus mechanism algorithms implemented by a blockchain network to ensure that all participating nodes come to an agreement about the true and valid state of the blockchain network.
- These tokens are then transferred into a frozen private address called a Burn address. It’s a one-way address with no ability to reverse the transaction or withdraw the coins - the burn address to which the tokens are sent can never be recovered because there is no private key corresponding to that address.